Girl, escaped / Blake Pierce.
- ISBN: 9781094380797
- ISBN: 1094380792
- Physical Description: 174 pages ; 23 cm
- Publisher: [United States] : [publisher not identified], .
- Copyright: ©2023
FBI Agent Ella Dark has studied serial killers from the time she could read, devastated by the murder of her own sister, and has gained an encyclopedic knowledge of murderers. But when a new killer taunts Ella, chaining up victims and leaving them to die, Ella must solve the riddles and beat him at his twisted game. Can Ella piece together the answers before time runs out?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women detectives > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Babcock Library - Ashford.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Babcock Library - Ashford||M Pie Ell #10 (Text)||33110150611539||Adult New Material||Available||-|