Hotel California : an anthology of new mystery short stories / edited by Don Bruns.
- ISBN: 9798200923397
- Physical Description: 385 pages (large print) ; 24 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Ashland, Oregon : Blackstone Publishing, 2022.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
New kid in town / Andrew Child -- Life in the fast lane / Don Bruns -- Wasted time / John Gilstrap -- Victim of love / Reed Farrel Coleman -- Pretty maids all in a row / Heather Graham -- Try and love again / Amanda Flower -- The last resort / Rick Bleiweiss -- Hotel California / Jennifer Graeser Dornbush.
Eight talented mystery authors lend their skills of crafting murder and suspense to this collection of short stories. Each of these eight provocative tales is designed to entertain and mystify, and chill you to your core.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Reacher, Jack (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Detective and mystery stories, American.
Short stories, American.
Large type books.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Babcock Library - Ashford.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Babcock Library - Ashford||F Bru (Text)||33110150612677||Adult New Material||Available||-|