Dad bakes / Katie Yamasaki.
- 4 of 9 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Babcock Library - Ashford.
0 current holds with 9 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Babcock Library - Ashford||E Yam (Text to phone)||33110148875741||Juvenile New Material||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1324015411 : HRD
- ISBN: 9781324015413 : HRD
- ISBN: 9781324015413
- ISBN: 1324015411
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Norton Young Readers, 
Dad rises before the sun, goes to work at the bakery where he kneads, rolls, and bakes bread, and as the world starts its day, Dad heads home to his young daughter where they play, read, and bake together.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-8 Norton Young Readers.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fathers and daughters > Juvenile fiction.
Baking > Juvenile fiction.
Fathers and daughters > Fiction.
Baking > Fiction.