D. Gray-Man. Volume 1 / story & art by Katsura Hoshino ; English adaptation, Mayumi Kobayashi, Lance Caselman ; translation Mayumi Kobayashi, Toshifumi Yoshida ; touch-up art & lettering, Elizabeth Watasin ; design, Yukiko Whitley (graphic novel and 3-in-1 editions), Nancy Thistlethwaite (3-in-1 edition).
- ISBN: 9781421555676
- ISBN: 1421555670
- Physical Description: 573 pages : chiefly illustations ; 20 cm
- Edition: 3-in-1 edition; Shonen jump advanced manga edition.
- Publisher: San Francisco, CA : VIZ Media, [2013?]
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Bk.1, volumes 1-2-3 -- bk.2, volumes 4-5-6 -- bk.3, volumes 7-8-9
Allen Walker travels to the headquarters of the Black Order, a group of exorcists out to destroy the Millennium Earl, the creator of the akuma. Allen is already a strong exorcist and wants to join the Black Order, but he might not even survive getting past the guard!
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Quests (Expeditions) > Comic books, strips, etc.
Exorcism > Comic books, strips, etc.
Demonology > Comic books, strips, etc.
Comics (Graphic works)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Babcock Library - Ashford.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Babcock Library - Ashford||GN Kat D.Gray #1 (Text)||33110150610390||Adult New Material||Available||-|