Who was Clara Barton? / by Stephanie Spinner ; illustrated by David Groff.
- ISBN: 9780448479538 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0448479532 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781480658943 (Paw Prints)
- ISBN: 1480658944 (Paw Prints)
- Physical Description: 103 pages, 3 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: New York, New York, USA : Grosset & Dunlap, an imprint of Penguin Group (USA) LLC, 
- Copyright: ©2014
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 104-106).
Profiles the life and accomplishments of Clara Barton, a teacher who organized efforts to bring nursing care to wounded soldiers during the Civil War and who went on to become the founder of the American Red Cross.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Barton, Clara, 1821-1912 > Juvenile literature.
American Red Cross > Biography > Juvenile literature.
Nurses > United States > Biography > Juvenile literature.
Barton, Clara, 1821-1912.
American Red Cross.
Women > Biography.